Sunday, June 5, 2011

Updates

Again I'm still do not have time to update my blog. Busy working & my extra time will be occupied by sleeping or resting. I guess I'm only be able to update my blog atleast once a month. I'll try to make it as frequent as i can. :) Here are my updates for the past few weeks :

  1. I'm still alive & healthy. Alhamdulillah. :)
  2. Already watched Kung Fu Panda 2 & X-Men First Class. Kung Fu Panda 2 is a cute story. X-Men First Class is a story in its class. Totally first class! :D
  3. Bf got his last sem result few days ago. He got an A-. Congratulations to him. I'm soo proud of u! Keep up the good work. This sem aim for the best! A- or A for all subjects. I know u can do it! Chaiyok! :D
  4. Lately busy with work & do not have time to eat lunch. Poor me. But don't worry, I've always eat nasi lemak for breakfast. My stomach can last longer until the next day. ;)
  5. Did weigh myself today. Getting heavier day by day eventhough I don't eat lunch. Don't know how. Now my weight has already reached between 53kg to 54kg. So OMG!
  6. I went for my colleague house warming today at Bukit Jelutong. It went well but my bf did not come because he's shy. So I have to drive & went alone. Poor me. ;(
  7. Today we did change our call plan from digi prepaid to digi postpaid. Now our phone conversation is free! :D
P/S : Right now I can't recall any more new news/updates. Later if I can recall back any, I'll continue to write it here. :D

1 comment:

  1. Bf got his last sem result few days ago. He got an A-. Congratulations to him. I'm soo proud of u! Keep up the good work. This sem aim for the best! A- or A for all subjects. I know u can do it! Chaiyok! :D

    love this! <3

    ReplyDelete