Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fly Day With KLIA

I got a chance to fly to Bali but I blew it off. I do not know the ice-cream twist flavour. I have dissapointed a lot of people especially my elder sister. At first I dun feel anything, any dissapointment or regrets. But then after a while, after I went back home, I have a thought bout it & I felt the dissapoinment. Sorry to anyone who has been drag into this situation. It's definitely not my day & not my rezeki to fly away today. Haih. I've made my mind not to enter any contest real soon and not to listen to radio while working. I'm giving up on everything. Life is full of challenges that u have to face everyday. This is one of my many challenges. Furthermore, I've made my mind not to buy sugar glider. No more pets. *dead soul*

No comments:

Post a Comment