Monday, April 25, 2011

Burger King Delivery

This story is a continuation from the post below but the topic discussion is different. I saw a paper advertisement posted in Burger King restaurant's board while my friends & I were eating in Alamanda Putrajaya. In the ads it stated BK Delivery 1-300-30-5555. That is the only thing I've noticed from our seating table. I was shocked + happy. I've just checked on the website to confirm & find more info about the location, price, delivery charges. But to my surprised, unfortunately it is only available within 5 minutes radius from Burger King Masjid Jamek, IOI Mall, Klang Bukit Tinggi. I'm kinda dissapointed about it. It's about time they made delivery across the nation. I guess maybe this is just a try out to see the demand rate. They should include Shah Alam also. Here's the link to their BK Delivery info : http://www.burgerking.com.my/whats_hot/great_deals/default.php

No comments:

Post a Comment