Monday, April 25, 2011

Vacation to Broga Hill + Port Dickson

I've just arrived home at 5.10 p.m from my 2 days and 1 night vacation with my friends. It was fun. I got to climb Bukit Broga (not yet reached the top), went to Port Dickson for a banana boat ride, swam in the swimming pool, ate seafood, went bowling & karaoke. 

The vacation started with the trip to Broga Hill at Semenyih. I would say that will be my first & the last trip to Broga Hill. It is because of first the place is quite hard to find (maybe because we are the first timer went there), second far away at Semenyih, third hard to climb (i'm already old. ;p) and fourth the place is quite chalenging I would say. ;) Actually Broga Hill have 3 checkpoints if I'm not mistaken. We only reached a metres away from the 1st checkpoint. The view was nice! U can see everything below. I will post some pictures for you to see. From the pictures it will look like as if Broga Hill is not steep but actually it is when you really climb up there and experience yourself.


After that we went straight to Port Dickson using the old road because the distance is shorter from Broga Hill to Port Dickson compared by using the highway. When we reached Port Dickson, we checked in first to our apartment at Golden Straits Villas Beach Resort (recommended by dad because it's cheap & fit for trips with friends) that was prebooked earlier last week. The apartment was not bad for vacation with friends because it only costs us RM156 nett for 2 bedroom apartment (rate applicable only to government staff). Then later in the evening around 3.30 p.m, we went out for our lunch at Port Dickson town. After that we went to the beach. We rode the banana boat. It was my second banana boat ride (but unfortunately we dun have any pictures riding the banana boat because we left the camera in the car for safety measures & precautions). After that we went back to the apartment & straight into the swimming pool after we washed the sands out from our clothes. I haven't been into swimming pool for a long long long time. Atleast now I get the feel of it. Hee. At night after Isyak prayers we went for our seafood dinner at a new place called Medan Ikan Bakar Majlis Perbandaran Port Dickson (recommended by dad also). I was totally full after the dinner because we ate quite a variety of dishes. After that we went back, spend some time at the beach, then we went back to the apartment and sleep because we are tired. Our day was full with tiring activities.


The next day started of with pictures taken around the resort. Around 10.15 a.m we drove back straight to Alamanda for lunch + bowling. This time we took the highway & I slept all the way to Alamanda. :) After Alamanda, we went for karaoke at Giant Hypermarket Seri Kembangan if I'm not mistaken (recommended by one of my friend because it's cheap). It was my first karaoke & it was fun. It's funny when you hear your own voice. And you'll know how good or terrible you sound when you sing. Mine was terrible I would say. Lol. The karaoke session made me have a sore throat because I sang using my voice from my throat. First time & hopefully not the last time karaoke. ;) After karaoke we send one of our friend to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (BTS) because she wanted to go back to her hometown. It's the new bus station from Kuala Lumpur (K.L) to any states to the south area of K.L like Melaka, Johor Bahru and even Singapore. The bus station was nice! It was like the KLIA airport. The security is kinda tight where you are not allowed to drop/follow the passengers to their buses. Only those with bus passes can pass the security & go down to their respective buses. Just like in KLIA, they have to scan your tickets & see your pasport then only you are pass to go. First time I saw such rules implemented at a bus station. The bus can fly maybe. ;P After that my friend sent me back to my home. Back to Shah Alam. Back to reality.


Conclusion : It was a fun trip. Port Dickson is a quiet/gloomy place with not so many people/things. My thighs feel bruised and swolen due to climbing the Broga Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment