Thursday, January 27, 2011

Addictive

Having a blog can be addictive. Till now I am still awake try to edit my blog. Hee. Just now I found ways on how to change my blog description's font. After all the reading and searching on google, blogger help and blogger forums, I finally found a way and I did it. When I want to print screen and paste the picture after editing my blog to replace the previous picture on My Layout post, I am not be able to make it as perfect as before. Meaning no white extra edges on the right and bottom of the picture. I will show it on the image posted below. I am not sure why it is happening that way since I used the same method to print screen it on previous My Layout post. Maybe the laptop also tired of me using it the whole day. ;p Now is already 4 a.m. Time to sleep. Good night everyone.

See, it has extra white edges on right & bottom

P/S : Is it the same layout you see on your computer/laptop ? Please ignore the white edges. :)

9 comments:

  1. along rasa depends on your screen resolution kot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe. along nye nmpk mcm mane ? nmpk mcm syerah nmpk atau laen ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nampak penuh... xde white edges...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur blog is fine xkire whatever resolution that u're using.. don't worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tp font & colour font xsame. i tgk td kat lptp papa same juge jd. laen font die. xsame mcm i punye yg i create dr lptp nie. u nmpk mcm mane ? mcm i punye atau font arial/default ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. mcm u punye la syg.. it depends on ur browser jgk. font color sbb link yg kta dah tgk, u setkan begitu, sbb tu die berubah bile link yg kta da tgk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i see. good kalo same. cean org laen yg xsame. nanti xnmpkla tulisan comey yg i pilih. ;p

    ReplyDelete