Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Layout

I have just realized that my blog's layout, font and colour of the font are actually differs in different computer/laptop. I did see my blog through another different laptop and it does not look the same like what I saw through my laptop. My lil sis says it depends on the default of the computer/laptop (clever young Sis ;)). I think her reason is true. This is what I saw my blog looks like on my laptop.

My blog on my laptop

Make it to 100% scale size first. Do not worry about the difference of the content because the above image is before I edited and I add some content into it. But what do you actually see on the the page regarding on the layout ? Is it the same layout, font and the colour of the font as what I saw or different ? I hope they are the same like what I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment