Friday, January 28, 2011

Online Grocery

I've heard on the radio the other day about an advertisement on online grocery. Meaning we can shop for grocery literally by not going to supermarket. It can be done through internet. Wow, cool! The website is www.doorstep.com.my. You can check it out. The website provides all sorts of grocery type from food, vegetables, chocolate, frozen food, canned food up to pet food. Wowzer, first time I heard about online grocery in Malaysia. Just 3 simple steps. First pick things that you want to buy (min is RM100 but promotional now min RM50) then register and lastly checkout. The delivery charges is between RM8 to RM12 depends on the peak hours delivery or normal hours delivery. The founder, Dato' Ragavan P Nair started this business on the 19th November 2009. I have just notice and heard about it now. Lul, I'm soo outdated. ;p Maybe before this they do not advertise it through radio, that is why many people may not be aware about their existence. In my opinion, eventhough such service existed, I would still go for the old school way. Go to supermarket and buy my own groceries because it is fun going through the aisle, picking up your groceries where we can actually check the expiry date, the condition of the food etc. That is just my two cents. ;D How about you ? Would you buy grocery online or would you like to follow the old way ?

P/S : Time to get ready to watch American Idol on Star World. ;D

4 comments:

  1. good for a lazy people like u.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee. i rajen ok bab2 grocery shopping. bole amek cukulat byk2! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are also launching by September 2012. Checkout us at http://www.matruncit.my

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice thing... love it. why don't you suggest people to use coupons as well, like this one - couponcodes60%. this will save a lot of money..

    ReplyDelete