Sunday, January 30, 2011

Reunion 5SC4

Reunion is fun! Yesterday I had a reunion with my high school friends (form 5). The reunion took place at Meisan Szechuan, Quality Hotel Shah Alam. I went there with 4 of my friends then meet the others at the hotel. We arrived around 12 p.m and we waited for the others at the lobby. After about 30-45 minutes (while waiting we took some pictures & talked) we moved into the restaurant. The menu oraganized for us on that day is DIM SUM. Omg, first time I ate dim sum. I have never eat dim sum before and it took a while for me to accept all the food. Lul. I think that will be the first & the last I will eat dim sum. ;D There are a lot of different kind of dim sum. The colour, the looks, the taste all different. There got wantans (my favourite of the day) and all kinds of fishcake, fishball, prawns, chicken pau, etc. I do not remember exactly their name. Hee. Each dish has their own unique name but basically it will involves either fishball, fishcake, prawns, crab and others seafood. Interesting dishes and all of that cost us RM35.50 per head. Lul. I will post the pictures of the food that my friend took. All the pictures are courtesy from my friend's fb that she puts & tagged everybody who attended the reunion. Not much actually attended. Out of around 37 people, only 12 came. 2 guys & the remaining are girls. Not many can make it and some may not be aware of this reunion. But eventhough not all were present at the reunion, the people who have attended the reunion is more than enough. I am not sure with anyone else but I had fun talking, making jokes, laughing, etc. :D All of us would hope that it would be a yearly event so that we can meet and update each others life. Next time maybe I can be the organizer. Who knows. ;p After the eating session ended, we decided to take pictures at Dataran Shah Alam near the library. In the mean time, a few of us (including me) went to the toilet to do business & the others waited at the lobby. When we came back they say that while we were in the toilet, Khairul Fahmi Che Mat (the best goalkeeper in Malaysia that is playing for the national team & Kelantan) walked in to the hotel lobby. A few of us managed to capture one to one photo with him. Wowzer, interesting because not many of us will bum accidentally with the best goalkeeper in Malaysia and manage to take picture with him. Hee. I've missed to see him live but it is okay. ;) We took some pictures together at the lobby and some of us have to go back because they have other plans. The remaining left went to Dataran Shah Alam. After we have took enough pictures, we say our goodbye & went back home. The reunion ended around 4 sumthing. Great times! Here are some pictures courtesy of my friend from her fb. *I did not bring camera, forgot to charge* Hee.

While waiting for the food
A variety of dim sum
Group photo
At the hotel lobby
Girls only
Before saying goodbye

P/S : I am drinking cool blog milk tea bubble, nearly finish. Yum! :D I will blog about cool blog later in the future. Best milk tea bubble ever! Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment