Friday, March 25, 2011

Congratulations Suhi!

In this post I want to congratulate my Lil Sis for getting 8A's & 2B's for her SPM. Her A's subjects are Bahasa Malaysia, English Language, Matemathics, Additional Mathematics, Agama, Physics, History and Accounts. For B's are EST and Chemistry. Eventho she looked like she did not study but her result was excellent. Most important she got A+ for her English Language & Mathematics just like i did 6 years back. Hee. To my Lil Sis, do your best later in the university. Do not be like me. Choose a course that you know you can cop up & excel with. Most important, choose a course that can determine & have career with in the future. My advice would be for you to take accountancy since you have interest in it (and u got A for Accounts) besides computer graphic that you can do freelancing later when you already become an accountant one day. :) My prayers will be with you. Just do what you good at not what you have interest in. And DO NOT take any courses that is not recognizable or not glamour. Because courses that is not glamour has no value later in the future like my course. Do your best, DO NOT play play. Get excellent & superb result when you get into matrices or universities. Maintain above 3 pointers. Then surely you will get good jobs easily & you do not have to struggle to find jobs later in the future. I know you can do it. :D

1 comment: