Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jobs Malaysia

I want to register a new account on jobsmalaysia.gov.my to apply for a job I saw on Star Jobs last Saturday's paper. The only way to apply is through jobsmalaysia.gov.my. But when I am at stage 3 wanted to go to the next stage of registration, it cannot proceed. It stated there :

HTTP Status 500 -


type Status report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.26

Hm, guess I have to try again later or maybe tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. biase la, kerajaan malaysia newbie, duit byk tp server cikai, asyik2 overload. cheapskate. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, maybe juge ramai yg tgh register kot. btw sorry, i br pas lunch & settle smua td. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's why i said, SERVER CIKAI, ASYIK2 OVERLOAD. for example, org nk check saman, pon LEMBAB! baru satu malaysia je check, dah OVERLOAD! blum satu dunia, macam ni nk go worldwide? DALAM MIMPI JE LA..

    ReplyDelete