Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kitty Gallore

A post about a cat who likes to hangout around our home. I named it Kitty Gallore eventhough it is a male cat. Hee. At first I just called it Kitty. Then later I add Gallore to it because the name is familliar but I can't remember the story behind it. If I'm not mistaken it's a name from an animal cartoon movie. Kitty always will hangout/sleeping every evening at our home. At night he will be sleeping elsewhere. Kitty is very "manje" with people. He likes to be rub & pampered. He's nice with people. He's a good cat. But there is one thing we know about Kitty that is different from other cats. Kitty does not know how to eat food that is not chopped to small pieces. Kitty also does not eat crab or other food mixture (just discovered today). He does not eat spicy food either like chicken with chilli on it or chicken with other spices/sauce eventhough it is mixed with rice. Oh and he does not eat rice too. Odd right ? Hehe. He prefers chicken or fish that is fried. Choosy Kitty. :D
 
Favourite spot
This is how he sleeps
Kitty asks for a rub
Black & white like cow
"Let me see"
"I'll pass" :D

2 comments:

  1. yeke ? ;p tunggu nanti official kucing i. i make sure die lg cute dr milky & bobo. ;p

    ReplyDelete