Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Samsung ST550

I want this camera! Because I want to capture moments, any moments as a memoir. I like to take pictures. Especially taking pictures of others. :D I do not have my own camera yet. Furthermore my family's camera has gone nuts. So technically we do not have any camera. We only use camera phone. Or sometimes borrow from my aunty for special occasion because we rarely take pictures. This camera is kinda expensive compare to normal digital camera nowadays we can get a camera less than RM300. But not that camera I fall in love with. Hee. This camera from the first time I lay my eyes on it when I first saw the advertisement on tv. Advertisement on tv can really influence you on buying it. Patience my love, I will buy you one day when I have the money. :D

ST550

No comments:

Post a Comment